Our modular utility pole design utilizes non-toxic polymers and high strength to weight glass fibers in a unique configuration that maximizes strength and longevity while minimizing weight. The modular design enables lightweight segmented construction of varying height poles that are corrosion and rot free, with reduced installation cost and lower life cycle cost.
- Lightweight sectional composite pole that installs in the field without special tools or assembly methods
- Strong, durable filament wound construction with constant length modules for easy handling
- Handles typical distribution loads, including multiple transformers, phone lines, cable lines, and other standard pole mounted boxes
- Removable sections for rapid emergency replacement in the field
- (1) Treated Southern Yellow Pine – Bell Pole & Lumber
- (2) Steel – Sabre Tubular Structures
- (3) Prestressed Concrete – Lonestar Prestress